Going To Fix Your Sexless Marriage & Enjoy
The Kind of Intimacy You Deserve
1. A sexless marriage isn’t a problem in itself. It’s a symptom of something much deeper. Trying to solve the symptom instead of the problem can actually make things worse between you. If you really want to get the sex back into your marriage you must look deeper to find the real cause.
2. This isn’t something which only you experience. It is estimated that over 15% of couples live in sexless relationships. For years this problem has been swept under the rug. On this website it will be ignored no longer. You have come to the right place to start getting your marriage back on track.
3. Sexless marriages aren’t the result of aging. There are plenty of couples who have regular sex well into their 70′s and 80′s. On the other hand, there are many couples who fall into a sexless situation in their 30′s or even 20′s. Age is no excuse to stop having sex.
4. Trying to read one of those so-called expert books on how to improve a couple’s sex life won’t help. You need something which provides a true solution for YOU. The reason is that these books are written for men and women both. This isn’t the way to go. You need something which is specifically for you.
5. Waiting for this situation to clear up on its own is like saying goodbye to sex forever. Don’t bury your head in the sand, it is up to you to find the solution for your sexless marriage. Some couples go on for years without having sex. Don’t let this happen to you.
So, let’s see how you too can bring the passion and romance back to your marriage…
The Statistics of Sexless Marriages
Does staying with your partner seem more and more like staying with a roommate than with a spouse? Has it been ‘ages’ since you’ve had some soul-refreshing, heart-warming intimacy? Well, you are not alone.
Sexless relationships, reports and surveys suggest, is on the rise. In fact, it is believed that more than 15% of marriages in the US are of the brother-sister kind.
Here are some shocking statistics relating to sexless marriages:
- According to Newsweek, more than 18% of couples have sex as little as 10 times a year, making them fall into what experts call the ‘sexless marriage’ category.
- Another survey in the Newsweek shows that most married couples have sex about once every week. By contrast, unmarried singles have sex up to three times a week!
- About 20-25% of men and 30-50% of women complain about their lack of sex drive.
- About 25% of Americans, mostly women, suffer from a condition called Hypoactive Sexual Desire (HSD) which is a condition in which the person feels a persistent lack of interest in sex.
While experts suggest that you can define your marriage as sexless only if you are having sex less than 10 times a year, the truth of the fact is that you cannot quantify sex. How much sex you want varies from person to person and age to age. For a couple in their sixties, sex once a month may be more than sufficient, but for a couple in their thirties, this is a worrying pattern indeed.
What with pressures from work, children, life and circumstances, the only way to keep your marriage going strong is to invest time and energy in the relationship continuously. Statistics notwithstanding, psychologists opine that every marriage faces these difficult conditions at some time or the other, but it need not really spell the end of the relationship.
Women Click Here to discover get your husband to want to have more sex.
Men Click Here to discover the real reason why your wife isn’t interested in sex and how you can turn it around.